I am a student of Bachelor of Arts and I want to change my stream to data science by doing masters in the US. Is this possible?

Asked by RAJENDER NAIK GUGULOTHU about 2 years ago

Answers 1
Puneet Singh

Puneet Singh

Tax Manager specializing in Expatriate US taxation and global mobility processes.

Hi Rajender, how are you?

Yes buddy of course you can change your stream from arts to data science in your masters. Most of the universities in the USA have the requirement of a bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 3. Nowhere is it mentioned about the specialization of your bachelor. So you don’t need to worry about that. 

You can go ahead and pursue your masters in Data Science from the USA but make sure you check the other requirements like extracurriculars, entrance exam scores and fulfil those.

I am sure you would need help in checking your eligibility and then shortlisting suitable universities. I have you covered mate.

You can check out this free tool at  https://bit.ly/3JLXrwB It will evaluate your profile in just 7 taps and then give you a list of ideal schools based on your profile and preferences.  

Was this helpful? Let me know if you want me to give you any more details about the course and its eligibility requirements. 


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours