I will complete my BSc degree in computer science this year with 8 CGPA. I want to pursue MSc in business analytics in Canada or Germany. can I get a college with an affordable tuition fee?
Asked by 3061 rayi suma over 1 year ago
Masters in enterprise analytics in Germany are a one to three years program provided by using more than 10 universities in Germany. This program teaches scientific techniques for analyzing and optimizing complex relationships in economics and management processes in a range of areas such as supply chain management, operations, logistics, etc.
MS in Business Analytics in Germany is majorly supplied as a full-time or extra-occupational direction in most of the universities. A bachelor's degree in laptop science, enterprise informatics, information science or any associated field is required to apply for this program. Program fees of universities presenting masters in enterprise analytics in Germany stage from 16,000 to 21,000 EUR depending on the university. A business analyst can earn up to 49,765 EUR per annum in Germany.
MS in Business Analytics in Germany is supplied with a number of specializations such as business intelligence, massive data management, data analytics, statistics engineering, business informatics, and records science. After a four-month internship and a research project, students are required to supply and current a professional thesis to the whole program.
Mostly, masters in business analytics in Germany are made of core modules, and three primary segments unfold throughout the study period. The segments are:
A bachelor's degree in business, finance, computer science or related field is required to apply for MS in Business Analytics in popular universities in Germany.
Interested students are required to visit the university’s website and apply through the application webpage. However, international students can apply to some German universities through the uni-assist portal.
- Bachelor's degree in subjects such as business, finance, computer science, marketing, management, or any similar field
- Relevant work experience or internship
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL test scores)
- Officially attested proof of successfully completed university entrance examination
- Curriculum Vitae with photo
- Letter or references (number of reference letters may differ per university)
- Internship report.
- Certificate of a language test
- Officially attested copies as proof of successful completion of bachelor’s degree in the home country with translation in German or English language
- Transcripts showing full details of subjects and grades offered in the previous institutions
- A copy of the passport or photo page of the passport.
- Essay or statement of purpose (if required)
Following are some of the named universities:
- University of Technology, Chemnitz
- SRH University, Heidelberg
- Neu-Ulm University of Applied Science
- Otto Von Guericke University
So Yes, you can get a college with affordable tuition fees.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours