I want to study in korea and want to apply in snu or ku in korea and want kgsp scholarship so i can study free?

Asked by Yash Sarin over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Tejaswini Malik

Tejaswini Malik

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

Hey, since you haven’t mentioned any of your educational qualifications and which course you want to pursue in Korea, I am going to provide you with general eligibility criteria to avail this scholarship, and you can match your details and determine if you are worthy of receiving this scholarship:

The graduate student must have completed his or her master's or bachelor's degree before entering.
The claimant must have a CGPA of at least 80%. His or her prior institution will provide this CGPA or percentage.
Before applying, the candidate must have never attended or received a degree from a Korean educational institution. (This includes bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degrees; high school education is excluded.)
Applicants with a 90% or above score who are now or have previously received a KGSP award may reapply. They can apply directly to the university or take the university pathway.
The applicant and his or her parents must have been born outside of Korea.
Applicants should not be required to be Korean citizens.
To ensure a healthy stay in Korea for the duration of the degree programme, applicants must be physically and psychologically stable.
Applicants and undergraduate students must be under the age of 25.
Graduate students must be under the age of 40 when accepted.
Undergraduate candidates must have completed all of their elementary, middle, and high school coursework before arriving in Korea.
If you have any further questions just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours