I want to pursue my master's in Management in USA and Canada. What are the requirements?
Asked by Hisana P over 1 year ago
As the world economy expands and economic boundaries get thinner, the relevance of MBA continues to increase. However, many Business Schools require positive years of work for admissions. In such a scenario, MIM or Masters in Management becomes relevant because it presents an administration path requiring minimal or no work experience.
Students searching to pursue MIM in Canada are selected based on their holistic profile and positive examination scores. The MIM in Canada necessities are stated below:
- X and XII formal schooling
- Bachelor's diploma from an identified university
- IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE scores
- A legitimate GMAT or GRE rating (required by certain universities such as the University of British Columbia)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Work experience (some universities require a 12-24 month work experience)
Admission Requirements for Master's in administration in the USA:
Here are the necessities for MiM guides in the USA:
- Bachelor's diploma with a GPA of 3 on a scale of 4 points. It equates to 83-86% marks on average.
- Proof of English Proficiency with IELTS or TOEFL scores.
- GMAT or GRE scores. Some institutions you can follow for a master's in management in the USA, barring GMAT. The minimum rankings wished by leading establishments differ between 675 and 790 for GMAT and 300-320 for GRE.
Here are the files that you want for finishing the admission procedure:
- LORs (Letters of Recommendation)- Every organization will ask for at least two or three letters of recommendation for aspirants.
- CV or Resume- You have to ship a full-size resume containing all your tutorial credentials, professional experience, important points of internships, extracurricular activities, and volunteering.
- Academic Transcripts- Candidates must ship their professional mark sheets and educational transcripts with ideal attestation, as the university recommends.
- Scores in standardized examinations- You have to send score sheets of tests like the GMAT or GRE you have taken for studying in the USA.
- Scores of English language skill ability tests- You must also dispatch your scores in TOEFL or IELTS. The minimal IELTS ratings for international college students can vary between 7.0 and 7.5. Ideally, those taking TOEFL (iBT) need to rate between 80 and one hundred.
- SOP (Statement of Purpose) – Be cautious while writing your SOP. It should clearly explain why you selected this specific direction and institution and your future goals.
Once you have utilized without delay at the university website with all assisting documents, the admissions committee will observe your application. After that, the results will be released, and you can begin the visa formalities if you get your acceptance letter. I hope this might help you.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours