I want to pursue engineering(B tech nd M tech) please suggest me which country should i go nd college also?

Asked by Ujjval over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Prakhar Tyagi

Prakhar Tyagi

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : UK

Hey, before I suggest anything, you need to make sure which university you are targeting. Now, as per my research and knowledge, Australia and Germany are considered the best countries to pursue any engineering course. Followed by the US, UK and Canada. Now here is a list of universities that you can target:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), US
Stanford University, US
Carnegie Mellon University, US
The University of California, Berkeley (UCB), US
University of Oxford, UK
National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
Harvard University, US
University of Cambridge, UK
ETH Zurich, Switzerland
EPFL, Switzerland
If you have any further questions just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours