I want to know universities and what exams I have to write for Food Technology masters in USA. Also, an you tell me the total expenditure for the same?
Asked by Jampana siri over 1 year ago
You'll be happy to learn that the scope of food technology in the US is expanding daily. Companies hire food technologists every year, paying them well. Several possibilities are available to you, including fieldwork, quality control, and laboratories.
Top universities in the USA for MS in Food Technology
- Cornell University
- University of Southern California
- Ohio State University
- Iowa State University
- Virginia Tech
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Oregon State University
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Mississippi State University
- Alabama A&M University
Eligibility for MS in Food Technology in the USA
- The minimum CGPA of about 2.25 on a scale of 4 and fewer backlogs is the essential requirement for MS Food Technology in the USA.
- A score of 290 would help me get admission to a good university. The more the GRE score, access to a highly ranked university is possible.
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Letters of recommendation (LOR)
- English language scores: Minimum IELTS requirement is 6.0 - 6.5 (overall), and the Minimum TOEFL requirement is 79
Fees for an MS in Food Technology in the USA typically run from $10,000 to $30,000 a year but might change. Your investment return will equal the cost of the food technology and engineering course. Additionally, cheap degrees with reasonable graduation rates are offered by US universities. Students can also take advantage of various financial aid programs and tuition fee breaks to further their education at their chosen universities. To arrange your finances for additional studies in the US, look at the MS in Food Technology cost.
Knowing the salary after earning an MS in Food Technology in the USA will be impressive; it is roughly US $89,020 per year. Additionally, depending on your employment (such as quality management, technical brewer, nutritional therapist, chef, etc.), your average pay for an MS in Food Technology in the USA may differ.
After earning an MS in Food Technology, the typical wage in the USA will vary depending on the job descriptions, giving you the flexibility to work for any major corporation, launch your firm, or join a government organization and receive a range of pay scales. The income range for an MS in Food Technology in the USA is attractive and goes from the US $70,000 to the US $100,000.
Make sure to carefully select your area of interest because various Food Technology programs are available in the USA.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours