I want to know about the best colleges for animation in the UK for bachelor's and masters.?

Asked by Aakash over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Deepali Singh

Deepali Singh

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

Hey, here is a list of UK universities that you can target for bachelor in animation:

Bournemouth University
Teesside University
University of Hertfordshire
Escape Studios/Pearson College London
Bucks New University
De Montfort University
Falmouth University
Middlesex University
SAE Institute
University of Lincoln
Here is a list of universities that you can eye in the UK for pursuing a Master’s in animation:

University of Dundee
Royal college of art
Rest all the universities mentioned for bachelor’s provide master’s courses for animation as well. All students interested in studying animation in the UK must apply through UCAS. UCAS is a programme that allows students to apply to universities in the United Kingdom. Following are the steps on how to apply for UCAS:

Username and password - When you register with UCAS, you will be assigned a username and password.
Choose your course - Because Bath University offers a wide range of undergraduate degrees, applicants must first decide which one they want to pursue.
Application Form- Applicants must complete the UCAS application form. The application form will ask for your preferred course, personal information, educational qualifications, a Personal Statement, and references.
Application Submission - Once you have completed your application, you must submit the application form.
Track your application - If the candidate is chosen, he or she will be notified by mail. Applicants can also use the UCAS tracker to monitor the status of their application.
If you have any further questions just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours