I want to go canada after my 12th class which diploma I can take there . Can you guess some diploma name?

Asked by Karan yadav almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
ishita goyal

ishita goyal

Undergrad student | BA in Economics and Political Science | Digital content management | Event Management

Canada admits a large number of international students every year for both undergraduate and diploma programmes. You have plenty of subject options for diploma in Canada after 12th like:  Diploma in Business Administration, Diploma in HR Management, Diploma in Hotel Management. 

You need to make sure that the subject you choose aligns with your profile, your interests and your future objectives. By combining these three factors, you can pick the perfect subject diploma for yourself. 



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours