I want to do undergraduation in Computer Science from University of California, Los Angeles. What is the procedure for admission?Due to financial issues, I want 80-90% scholarship. Is it possible?
Asked by Aryan about 2 years ago
Considered a hotbed of the Information Technology domain, the US, with its top-ranked world-class universities, contemporary technology, and instructing mechanism, is amongst the most favored places for IT education. Students from throughout the globe compete to get enrolled in their favorite American institute due to vivid employment prospects, return on funding (ROI) and networking opportunities. With Computer Science authorities in high demand with the swiftly growing technological understanding growth, the US affords a range of specializations in this vicinity with a flexible study system. The US stands apart from the distinctive international locations because students are taught through practical approaches. Contests are hosted with the aid of many educational enterprises in which university students are given a closing date to create systems/technology. This enhances their creativity as well as logical reasoning potential.
UCLA Admission to Undergraduate Programs
Admission to the University of California Los Angeles undergraduate programs is particularly competitive. Among 5 colleges presenting more than a hundred thirty majors, the School of Nursing is the hardest to get in, with only a 2% acceptance rate. The wide variety of applications was, although, obtained via the College of Letters and Science.
- Undergraduate Application Portal: UC Application Site
- Application Fee: eighty USD (~6,080 INR)
- Academic transcripts from secondary school.
- GPA of 3.4 on a four (~89-90%) scale in class 12, common GPA of students is 3.9 on four (~93-100%).
- English translations of all academic transcripts
- Answer to the university's private insight questions within the word restriction of 350
- Proof of English language skill ability by submitting one of the following check scores:
- IELTS: 7.0
- TOEFL iBT: 100.
UCLA Undergraduate Admission Decisions
While evaluating the undergraduate applications, the determination committee uses a holistic approach. The following factors are taken into consideration utilizing the UG admission committee:
- High faculty coursework, achievements, and merit
- Participation in high school activities
- Performance in standardized test
- Non-academic achievements and neighborhood service
- Admission choice for new incoming students is informed by using March 31.
International students making use of UG courses at UCLA want to grant proof of ample money to cover their research and living expenses. The minimal quantity college students need is 67,000 USD (~3.5 lakh INR). In addition, they are encouraged to have 5,000 USD for their private expenses.
Well,80-90% scholarship is not sure, but the universities provide a certain amount of scholarship to the eligible students. Hopefully, you can be one of them!
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours