Can you help me with operating theatre technician course abraod?

Asked by Ishrat begum over 1 year ago

Answers 1


MentR-Me Team

Study abroad expert

Operating theatre technician courses are not specifically named this way. It is a niche in the medical area that can be achieved with many courses, technician masters being one of them. But the thing you have to be more concerned about is the requirements. Although universities abroad let you apply for their masters easily and admit you if you have a good profile. But there are other things as well.

See, the university demands a few things when you apply for a master at the university. Things like your academic transcripts, documents and other eligibility items. Though it is a medical master's, it is very much possible that your master's will need some particular subject in your qualifications. Subjects like science, mathematics and physics are the most common. Also, after you graduate, there will be a license to obtain. If you want to practice medicine in a country, you have to get a few qualifications after your degree.

Anyway, here are some of the best universities that have courses for operating theatre technicians -

  1. Boston University
  2. Texas State University
  3. Anglia Ruskin University
  4. Dolphin PG College
  5. Astron Institute of International Studies

You can definitely target these colleges if they suit your interests. Though the time to practice medicine is long, it also rewards well. Many Indian medical professionals are working and earning well in top countries like the USA, UK and Canada. I hope I have helped you somehow.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours