I want to do Nursing but I have completed my B.Sc with Botany with 8.50 CGPA. Am I eligible for getting admission in PG in Nursing in the UK with a dependent Husband visa?

Asked by Nouf Adnan Gazge over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Jim Anderson

Jim Anderson

Investment Banking Associate at JPMorgan Chase & Co

Hello, how are you doing?

So let me just begin by mentioning an 8.50 CGPA is more than enough to make you eligible for a PG Nursing Course in the UK. The general CGPA eligibility criteria for most quality UK institutes offering master or pg nursing courses is around 7-8. You can easily secure enrolment in institutes like King's College and the University of Edinburgh. 

You must be 18 or older and your family members must be classified as your dependents under UK immigration rules and regulations. Starting with the general guidelines, your husband is eligible to apply for a visa only if you are pursuing a graduate, postgraduate course equal to or longer than 12 months. Or in a few cases, if you are a government-sponsored student, then the length of your course is not a big factor.

Moreover, if you are enrolled in a course program that adheres to UK Dependent Visa rules and regulations, your husband is not eligible to accompany you to the UK. Therefore research on your program and institute before applying.


To make all this a bit easier, I suggest you to directly get in touch with experts for free at https://bit.ly/3zzeq0o 

They will provide you with complete assistance in your visa as well as admission.


Was my insight helpful? Let me know if you want me to give you any more details. 



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours