I want to do my Masters in civil engineering in Canada. Can you suggest appropriate colleges for it?

Asked by VR Arunachalam almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
Ankur Chaudhary

Ankur Chaudhary

Following my Passion | Undergrad Student at SRM University , Batch '21

Civil engineering colleges in Canada offer the student a chance to explore various aspects across the country along with academic pursuit. The program focuses on learning effective techniques to evaluate and address evolving infrastructural issues. Designing, construction, maintenance, and the basic idea of how a static object behaves is what is required in an applicant who wants to pursue civil engineering programs. Here is the list of colleges that you can look into:

  • University of Alberta
  • Queens University
  • Western University
  • Dalhousie University
  • McGill University
  • University of Saskatchewan
  • University of Calgary
  • Laval University

While this is just a general school list, you should also keep in mind that all universities have a certain set of profile requirements, and you need to apply to universities that align with your profile for the same. It’s not necessary that you will be able to apply to all of these mentioned universities because of your profile. Still,  there is also a possibility that you can get into some more exceptional universities. 

I know it can be a bit difficult to find out which universities match your profile, and then there is also a high chance of miscommunication because of a plethora of data over the internet. 

I suggest you check out the FREE School Explore Tool here. It will generate a personalised list of schools that match your profile and preferences. This will make it easier for you to narrow down your best choices then. 

Once you have your school list, I’m sure you would also have questions like how to apply, what are the documents required etc. Let me know, and I will help you with relevant information. 




Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours