I want to do masters in architecture, please help me out which will be suitable for me.?
Asked by Esha Dubey over 1 year ago
Masters in Architecture is a post graduation program which is offered at many universities around the world. The purpose of pursuing this course is mainly because of its advanced set of knowledge that is highly beneficial for professional guidance and upgrade in the field. There are various professional designations in the field that have a great extent of scope in Architecture.
Master of Architecture in USA is offered as MSc and MA Architecture with the availability of specializations like Urban Planning or Architecture Design. Individuals can also choose M.Arch I or M.Arch II according to their level of understanding in the field. Full time campus based learning and online learning is obtainable from the universities of USA for Architecture. The additional benefit of learning this program is that students have several colleges to apply at that are known to be the best universities of Masters in Architecture in USA. The duration for M.Arch in USA is 2 years or more.
- Harvard Graduate School of Design, United States of America
- National University of Singapore
- University of Sydney, Australia
- Bartlett School of Architecture, United Kingdom
- RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- University of British Columbia, Canada
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States of America
- Yale University, United States of America
- University of Greenwich, United Kingdom
- RMIT University, Australia
After acquiring a degree in Masters of Architecture you can efficiently proceed with either working at professional designations or choose learning more theories of Architecture with a Doctorate degree. Masters in Architecture salary for professionals entirely depends from country to country although it can be stated that it is considered among one of the well paid careers.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours