I want to do a PhD in organic chemistry from the University of Bonn, Germany. I want to know the whole admission process, total expenses, other documents, stipend, like everything I want to know. Please help! Hoping for a positive reply.?
Asked by Adeeba about 2 years ago
Hello Adeeba. Hope you’re doing good!
As per my information, University of Bonn, Germany is a public research institute. The university invites applicants for their Summer and Winter intakes. Before applying to the university, a candidate needs to be well informed about the application process, documents required, eligibility criteria, course fee etc.
I have tried to add all the relevant information that you might need to know about The University of Bonn, Germany below-
- You need to apply to the university by filling out the application form given on the university’s official website.
- You will receive an email once you are done with filling the application form/
- The email contains a PDF which you need to print, sign and then send it to the university, along with other documents.
You must have English and German language proficiency and below is the minimum requirement.
1. English Proficiency Requirement
TOEFL - 72-94
IELTS - 5.5-6.0
2. German Proficiency Requirement
TestDaF - Above TDN-4
Goethe-Zertifikat - B-2 level
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Passport
- German Language Proficiency Certificate
- Record of the successful studies (transcripts for each studied term)
Apart from this, there are country specific academic requirements for international students. Thus you need to check if you match the eligibility criterion that is set out for the country that you’re from. If you could just tell me about your educational qualifications, I might be able to fetch out more information for you and we can together figure out if your academics fulfil the requirements.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours