I want to ask what I should do after BCA I want to go abroad I'm interested in game development, but I'm not sure?
Asked by Rishabh Tiwari over 1 year ago
After earning your BCA, you should consider pursuing a master's or postgraduate degree to further your specialisation. Accepting a job offer is preferable if you believe you should have some professional experience before pursuing a higher-level qualification.
- Study an MBA or MCA
- Tech Jobs at IT Companies
- Take the Career Path of a Data Scientist
- Opt for Digital Marketing
- Become a Cyber Security Professional
- Study Blockchain Development
- Short-term Courses after BCA: PGDM, PGDCA, PGDBA, PISM
- Certification or specialisations like JAVA, Coding, Cloud
- Computing, Networking, etc.
Pursue MS or MBA Abroad
Innovative and Lucrative Careers after BCA: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Security, Networking or Hardware Courses, Software Designing, Bioinformatics, etc.
The BCA career path opens up several subfields where you can work after earning your degree. Here are some of the well-known courses you can choose to study after graduating from BCA to end your quest.
- Master in Computer Application
- Master in Information Management
- Master in Computer Management
- Information Security Management
- CISCO Certified Network Professional
- Post Graduate Program in Corporate Studies
- Master of Business Administration
After earning your BCA, you have a variety of part-time, short-term, or distance courses to pick from that can help you learn while you work. If you wish to pursue a career and enrol in a course, you can do so. Following a BCA, these are the top short-term courses:
- Certifications like JAVA, PHP, CISCO, Cloud Computing, Networking, etc.
- PG Diploma in Digital Marketing
- PG Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA)
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Online Machine Learning Courses
- Online Software Designing Courses
- IT Certifications
- Network Security Courses
- Graphic Design & Animation
- Coding Certifications
Working as a system engineer, programmer, web developer, or software developer in the public or private sector may appear exciting and worthwhile, but this is not the case. Companies that pay well and have a solid reputation in their sectors need applicants with higher qualifications or significant job experience. This is sufficient notice that the work you will be given right away might not pay well or might not provide room for professional advancement.
Here are some top IT companies and recruiters for BCA graduates:
The vast majority of MNCs are looking for candidates with expertise in computer applications. A BCA degree would therefore be completely worthwhile. I hope you've figured out what to do after BCA by this point. Always give your all to whatever decision you make.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours