I wanna study abroad. I have completed my graduation this year. I am a bit confused between Canada, Germany & Australia. Please help?
Asked by Ishwar Kumar Tandon 10 months ago
I understand that it is a bit difficult to choose the country for your studies abroad, even more when the options are all excellent. So here’s a list of points that you can consider for choosing your ideal country:
1. What is your field of interest?
Different countries offer different costs and programs for various fields. Based on the course, you can make a better decision as to which destination best fits your goals.
2. What is the visa process for the country?
Some countries like Canada have an immigration-friendly work permit program along with a post-graduation work permit program. Getting a PR in countries like Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand is a lot easier.
3. How affordable is the country?
For this, you must take into account-
* Tuition fee
* Accommodation and food costs
* Charges for taking entrance test/exams (GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, IELTS)
* Cost of transportation
* Miscellaneous expenses like costs of buying books, paying for WiFi, laundry bills, etc.
* Scholarships offered
If you want a school list ideal for your profile and preferences to make this easier for yourself, just check out the FREE School Explore Tool here.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours