I wana study in USA for one year with less tuition fees and currently I am pursuing MBA 2nd year i am looking over one' year course and what courses are available with less affordable fess?

Asked by Vineela over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Gautam Kumar

Gautam Kumar

Building better software for USA based HealthTech and EdTech businesses

First of all, you need to make up your mind about which field you want to go into and then check out the eligibility criteria for one year course; here are the eligibility criteria for you:

a full-time bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.5 or better on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent, or 89-90 per cent), or its equivalent, in the applicable field of study.
proof of your ability to speak English
internships in research.
Now is a list of  courses that you can pursue:

MA in Policy Studies
M.Sc in International Affairs
M.Sc in Marketing
M.Sc in Patent Law
M.A. in Psychological Science
M.Sc in Health Informatics
M.Sc in Criminal Studies
If you want to know about universities from which you can pursue any of the above-mentioned courses just like us, we will solve all your queries.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours