I plan to do Masters in electrical engineering in the USA. Can you provide a list of the cheapest and best colleges for the same, which provides a great scope to work in the aerospace industry?
Asked by Sharon Pranathi M over 1 year ago
MS in Aerospace Engineering in the USA is a 1 to two-year diploma accessible in a full-time, part-time timed online program. It has, in principle, two branches: aeronautics and astronautics. Aeronautics presents the design, construction, and science of aircraft. On the distinctive hand, astronautics is the location of spacecraft. All aerospace packages at universities in the USA are authorized by way of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
Since the degree requires principal maths, physics, and engineering knowledge, a bachelor's in mechanical or associated discipline with strong technical data in earlier than noted topics is compulsory for admission. The cost of pursuing an MS in Aerospace Engineering in USA universities is between 15,000 USD to 56,000 USD (equivalent to eleven lakhs – forty-one lakhs INR). Comparatively, you can earn a total of 88,867 USD (65 lakhs INR) per annum after graduation. Although entry degree jobs do now not require a Professional Engineering (PE) license, greater most suitable professions may also demand one.
The list of the cheapest and best colleges in the USA is mentioned below:
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Purdue University
- Cornell University
- The functions of universities in the USA begin commonly in June and November.
- Students are required to take a look at it at once through the university's web website for MS in Aerospace Engineering in the USA.
Eligibility for MS in Aerospace Engineering in the USA
- UG diploma in engineering, mathematics, physics, herbal sciences, or a related vicinity of location out about from a recognized university.
- Proof of English language proficiency
- TOEFL (iBT): ninety
- IELTS: 7.0
- Scores of standardized tests to study the GRED
Students are required to submit all the required documents alongside the admission application. These include-
- Academic transcripts from all organizations attended
- Proof of scores of standardized assessments to analyze in the USA
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)- A statement of purpose depicting the tutorial arc of the applicant in detail. It wants to be a 1-2 page essay.
- Statement of Financial Resources- An applicant has to put up credible proof of financial eligibility for the first year of study.
- Copy of passport
- Payment of non-refundable software price
Because of USA has hundreds of universities available for aerospace course, you get all kinds of options. I hope this is enough information to make a decision. If you are confused anymore, just let me know. I will see to answer your every question with my full potential.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours