I m doing bcom and currently I am in final year. And thinking to do my masters in international management from Germany or should I do MBA with taking experience?
Asked by Ankit almost 2 years ago
MBA Full-Time Study Programme
It lasts for 12-24 months depending on the opted specialization, university, and state
norms. Under this programme, students have to attend the regular classes on
MBA Half-Time Programme
Once you opt for this programme, you can work with an organization and
simultaneously pursue your MBA classes over the weekends or in the evenings.
Executive MBA Programme
Executive MBA model is perfect for those students who don’t want to quit their job while
pursuing an MBA. The students going for EMBA in Germany have to sign an agreement
with their employers.
Eligibility for an MBA in Germany
Most of the German universities are funded by the state but not regulated by it. Hence,
the eligibility criteria and cut-off of various universities vary as per their admission
* The applicants must have completed a four-year Bachelor Degree or a three-year
degree with a one-year Master Degree in Business Administration to apply for an MBA
programme from a German University.
* If you have relevant work experience, then only a 3-year bachelor’s degree will also
work in some of the universities.
* Your English proficiency will be judged by the score in GMAT/GRE/IELTS/TOEFL
examinations if English is not the core language of your study. Hence, it’s mandatory for
an Indian student.
* You should have the beginner’s level of knowledge of the German language. In fact,
you need a good knowledge of the courses taught in the German language. For this,
you need to qualify German proficiency tests like TestDAF/DSH.
* Some of the universities also conduct their own entrance tests and some consider
your GMAT/ GRE scores.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours