I have planned to study master's in civil engineering in USA. And I can only afford to take one exam. What exam should I have to prefer GRE or English proficiency exam?

Asked by Rhodas Dula over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Tejaswini Malik

Tejaswini Malik

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

Students must meet the primary prerequisites listed below in order to study MS in Civil Engineering in the United States. Students must have a bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline with a GPA of 3.0 or 65-70% and above, as well as proof of English language proficiency exams such as an IELTS or TOEFL score. International applicants must submit test scores from exams such as the GRE (300+), IELTS (7.0), and TOEFL (96-100), as well as the LSAT, MCAT, and GMAT. IELTS and TOEFL are typically needed by overseas students from non-native English-speaking nations. I understand that it can be a bit overwhelming to figure out the correct study material, reference videos and preparation strategy for a competitive exam like IELTS. But there’s nothing to worry about. You are at the right place. To get a FREE online class for IELTS you can just check out the IELTS Test Prep Section here. It consists of section-wise resources curated by Study Abroad Experts and Top School Alumni so that you can ace your IELTS. Let me know if you need any other information from my end.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours