I have passed out my 12 which is the highest study I did and one computer course but I have a gap of 4 or 3 years after my 12 standards. Would it be possible to apply for a Canada diploma course?

Asked by Harmanpreet singh about 1 year ago

Answers 1
Saumya Chadha

Saumya Chadha

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

It is no secret that Canada is well-known among Indian students for its excellent educational system, which is regarded as one of the best in the world. Therefore, if you pursue your Diploma or Bachelor's program in Canada, it will be easier to opt for higher studies or jobs not only in Canada and the rest of the world.

Few popular Diploma programs to pursue in Canada after the 12th are given below.

Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Hotel Management
Diploma in Interior Design
Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
Diploma in Dialysis Technology
Diploma in Radiography
Diploma in Business Management
Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication

The minimum eligibility necessary to study at Canadian universities is as follows:

For Diploma Courses:
TOEFL: 213 or
IELTS: 6.0
Percentage: Flexible admission

Here are a few standard documents that you need to submit. They are given below - 

All academic documents
Experience letter, if you have prior job experience
Letter Of Recommendation (LOR)
Statement Of Purpose (SOP)
Financial documents

I hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions.





Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours