I have a gap of almost 10 years after I completed 12'th science, and I need guidance for going abroad to study while working.?

Asked by Vicky Patel over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Silvia Malloy

Silvia Malloy

CEO & Founder at Conva

You wanting to continue your studies even after a 10 years gap after the 12th is a brilliant idea and sounds really very good. Yes, many universities will offer you admission even after this long gap, but it all depends upon which kind, of course, you are going for. Opting for any distance course from any open university from abroad is also a good idea Universities like IGNOU offer many distance courses. As far as the eligibility criteria are concerned, you need the following:

At least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Commerce/ Humanity.
Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto,
Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
Candidates who have completed an NCTE-recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode.
IGNOU B.Tech Course Eligibility Criteria For admission to the IGNOU B.Tech course, the applicant must have the 12th grade in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Students can also apply for a 3-year diploma program form for B.Tech admission.

If you have any further queries, just ask us, and we will sort it out for you.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours