I have done my BSc in microbiology, may I know what colleges in California have courses I am eligible for.?

Asked by Manpreet almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
Tejaswini Malik

Tejaswini Malik

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

Here is a list of courses that you can target after a BSc in Microbiology in the US:

Aero microbiology
Agricultural Microbiology
Cellular Microbiology
Environmental Microbiology
Evolutionary Microbiology
Food Microbiology
Generation Microbiology
Industrial Microbiology
Medical Microbiology
Microbial Genetics
Microbial Physiology
Nano Microbiology
Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Soil Microbiology
Veterinary Microbiology
Water Microbiology 
Here is the list of colleges you can target:

University of California - Berkeley
California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo
University of California - San Diego
University of California - Davis
University of California - Santa Barbara
California State University - Long Beach
San Diego State University
University of California - Riverside
California State University - Chico
California State University - Los Angeles
If you have any further questions just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours