I have a BCA degree from a NAAC grade 'B' accredited university now looking to enroll in a 1 year PGDM that will complete my 16 years of education. Which reputable universities offer such programs?

Will i get admission for masters in usa? Please help me

Asked by Yash Patil over 1 year ago

Answers 2


MentR-Me Team

Study abroad expert

A Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) is typically a 1-year program that can help you complete 16 years of education after completing a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) degree. Some popular options include: There are several 1-year post-graduation diploma programs that you can pursue after completing a BCA degree. Some options include:

  • Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT)
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law and Information Security
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Software Engineering
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing

Additionally, it's always good to research the job opportunities after completing the program and whether it aligns with your career aspirations.

There are many universities around the world that offer 1-year post-graduation diploma programs after BCA.

Here are a few examples of universities that offer these programs abroad:


  1. Harvard University
  2. Stanford University
  3. University of Oxford
  4. University of Cambridge
  5. Imperial College London
  6. London School of Economics and Political Science
  7. University of Warwick
  8. University of Glasgow
  9. University of Sussex
  10. University of York

It's always a good idea to check for the fee structure, duration, and curriculum of the program before applying. Also, you will have to check for the visa requirements and the cost of living in that country before making a decision.

Harshpreet  Seera

Harshpreet Seera

MentR-Me Team

To complete your 16 years of education with a one-year postgraduate diploma after earning a BCA from a NAAC grade 'B' accredited university, consider exploring programs at globally recognized universities such as the University of Sydney, which offers a one-year Graduate Diploma suitable for this purpose.This institution ranks among the top globally.

It is important to ensure that any international program you consider recognizes the equivalence of your BCA degree. Services like World Education Services can provide credential evaluations to help clarify your degree's standing in other educational systems. Always verify specific admission requirements directly with the prospective university to ensure a good match for your educational and career goals.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours