I have done BAMS (bachelor of ayurvedic medicine and surgery) as my graduation. Am I eligible for M.S in information technology?

Asked by Nikita over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Divyakshi  Gupta

Divyakshi Gupta

Study Abroad Expert

A lot of Universities require you to have a bachelor's degree in a computer science-related field only.

Eligibility guidelines may vary, depending on the institution and course in question. Here’s taking a look at the same. 

Some institutions require GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) test scores. You should score at least 161 and 150 on the Quantitative and Verbal sections of the test, respectively. The GRE is waived for applicants with undergraduate degrees from USA programs with ABET (Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology) accreditation. This may also be waived for those with three years of professional or full-time experience in the USA. 
A minimum percentage will be required in your undergraduate course or a particular GPA. 
You should prove your English language proficiency by submitting either TOEFL or IELTS test scores. Minimum criteria vary across institutions. Usually, institutions insist on IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 80. 
Two to Three LORs (letters of recommendation). 
Statement of Purpose (SOP). 
Bachelor’s degree should be in computer science or any related field. 
You can also opt for various other courses like after BAMS from abroad  -

Master of Science in Ayurvedic Medicine
Yoga and Ayurveda teacher certification program
Advanced Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy Program
Certified Panchakarma Technician Training
Clinical Doctorates in Ayurveda (Ay.D.)
Master of Science degree in Herbology
Let me know if you need any more information on the same or get your profile evaluated here.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours