I have completed my Btech in Electronics and Communication with a cgpa of 7.21and I wish to do my master's in Canada. Will, I be eligible to do masters in a good University in Canada.?

Asked by Annmary Vincent over 1 year ago

Answers 1
ananya singh

ananya singh

Undergrad student

Hello, it’s good to hear that you are planning to pursue your master’s in Canada, but you need to ensure which university you are aiming for. Now, as far as your question is concerned, an applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 (equal to 65-70 per cent) or its equivalent international UG degree in a similar field of study to be eligible for admittance to MS programmes in Canada. Depending on the curriculum, offer test scores such as the GMAT or GRE. GMAT scores of at least 550 are necessary. Taught programmes are many in Canada, and most students enrol in them. In general, reputable university programmes require 75 per cent marks in bachelor's; however, this can vary depending on the programme. The majority of Canadian institutions require applicants to have 16 years of study - a four-year Bachelor's degree, though exceptions are there. If you want to know anything else about the universities or the course just ask me.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours