I have completed my BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration and looking forward for masters abroad. Which country would be better for me?

Asked by R Monish almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
Deepali Singh

Deepali Singh

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

Top Universities in Canada Offering Hospitality and Hotel Management Courses:

1. Centennial College
By completing the Centennial Access to Student Service form, which is available online, students can also apply for financial help.
Cost: INR 18.7 lakh
Duration: 2 years
2. Sault College
International students can get financial aid from the college to help them pay for their studies in Canada through programs like Student Exceptional Expense Bursaries.
Cost: INR 9.7 lakh
Duration: 1 year
3. Seneca College
Cost: INR 8.7 lakh
Duration: 1 year
Top Universities in UK Offering Hospitality and Hotel Management Courses:

1. College of Greenwich
This course covers a wide range of topics in-depth, including professional growth, strategic hotel management, operations management, and entrepreneurship. The Complete University Guide places the University second in London for graduation prospects.
2. Eastern University of London
The cost of the 9–12 month Grand Diploma program, including culinary management, is approximately GBP 37,000–45,000, while the price of the Gourmet and Short Cookery programs can vary from GBP 75–850.
The hospitality and hotel management sectors pay well. To get a decent job and have a successful career, you must establish your priorities early in your academic career. You can also work part-time while pursuing your degree. You can work part-time either in your respective field or anywhere.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours