I have completed my 10th boards and waiting for results #cbseresults and after 12th I want to do degree in MIT in computer science stream so what are the procedures to get admission there?
Asked by Pavan Kumar KM 11 months ago
Undergrad student | BA in Economics and Political Science | Digital content management | Event Management
MIT is one of the best universities in the entire United States of America for computer science and data science-related courses. See, there are 2 years ahead for your journey to MIT, so here are a few things that I would like to suggest to you:
- Make sure your overall aggregate score in your 12th class is more than 70%, although the minimum score requirement is 60%, you know just to make your application more impressive.
- After that, I would suggest participating in the cultural program functions as much as possible.
Your procedure will be like this:
- You will require an SOP, LOR, and a resume, the above two things were for your resume and LOR, to make them strong.
- You will also need to give TOEFL/IELTS to showcase your language proficiency skills
- You will also need to give the scores of the entrance exam for MIT.
So make sure you become the best version of yourself in these 2 years.
So is there any course that you have in your mind or do you want me to clarify that?
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours