I have completed BBA recently now I want to pursue in business analytics/data analytics in master/ MBA?
Asked by Sri Shanmukha 12 months ago
A master’s degree provides a wonderful insight to the student regarding the field of study and domain in which the person is studying. If you wish to enter the world of data science and data analytics then after the completion of your BBA, as you said, you should prepare for Masters in Business Analytics (MSBA) or MBA in Business Analytics, these are the two universities that will give you a wonderful insight into the world of data analytics and having a bachelors degree in administration will help you in getting into the management aspect of the business analytics. Here are some best universities around the world for these courses:
- New York University – NYU Stern School of Business
- University of Notre Dame – Mendoza College of Business
- University of Pennsylvania – Wharton School of Business
- HEC Paris
- Temple University – Fox School of Business and Management
- Carnegie Mellon University – Tepper School of Business
- Georgia Institute of Technology – Scheller College of Business
- Emory University – Goizueta Business School
- National University of Singapore – NUS Business School
- Imperial College Business School
These universities will not only help you in skill-building but will also help you to create a strong network because of the cultural diversity in the universities above. Did you know about the universities that I have mentioned above?
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours