I got overall 6 bands (LRW = 6.0 , S =6.5). Is it possible to take admission for masters degree with this band score?And also visa?

Asked by Taniya Bahree about 1 year ago

Answers 1
Divyakshi  Gupta

Divyakshi Gupta

Study Abroad Expert

Yes, you can apply for admission in Canada primarily based on your vicinity of interest but make sure to check whether or not you have met the eligibility standards of the direction you choose to pursue in the university of your choice. Moreover, some diagnosed universities would respect you to have a minimum rating of 6.5 in every component, and if you don’t meet the requirements you will be asked to study a bridge route in English.

I hope I’m helpful. Looking forward to hearing in case you have any similar queries.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours