I got 6.5 overall band score in IELTS but 5.5 in speaking. Am I eligible for US study visa?
Asked by Gurprem singh 12 months ago
IELTS is a language proficiency test and the results are used for universities to determine if you can read, write and understand English properly. Your IELTS band score won’t hamper your USA Study Visa in any case. This is a step by step guide for applying for a USA Student Visa:
- Choosing a US Student Visa
- Gather all Documents
- Complete the Visa Application Process
- Pay the Visa Application Fee
- Attend the Visa Interview
The important documents include:
- A valid passport valid for at least six months beyond the period of stay in the US
- Letter of Acceptance from a SEVP-accredited institution with Form I-20
- Application fee payment for SEVIS
- Non-Immigration Visa application and Form DS-160 confirmation page
- Applicants’ photograph in the right format
If you need any help with the visa process, you should directly get in touch with Study Abroad Experts here. They have been assisting students in their visa application for FREE from a long time now so they will help you with all the information and even assist you if you wish.
Hope this helps!
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours