I do have 5 back logs that means arrears but counting total attempt its nearly 12 and I do have cgpa 6.88 in B.Emech from visvesvaraya University and percentage is 61.8 perc can I apply in university?

Asked by Pranav T V 7 months ago

Answers 1
Kimaya Nigam

Kimaya Nigam

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : USA

Yes, you can apply for masters .Pursuing a master’s degree from overseas and that too from a reputed worldwide institution, such as MIT in USA or CMU holds most important value when it is accompanied by using international work experience. Besides, there are many countries that offer a nice MS training like the US, Canada, etc. Besides, every united states has its very own advantages. So if you’re on the lookout for which us of a is first-class for MS for Indian students, go thru this article.

In many ways, Masters ranges are frequently seen as a golden probability to find out about abroad. While constructing up on your Bachelors, or switching to an additional area of your interest, you additionally get the risk of considering a absolutely new learn about destination. And that is no longer solely due to the fact of the notably shorter programme period of most Masters ranges – between 1 and two years - but also due to the many advantages of becoming an international student.

Admission necessities 

Candidates have to maintain a Bachelor's Degree in a parallel field to study MS abroad. Many universities are flexible about tutorial necessities and the range of education years. Graduates looking to pursue their higher education must continually test the academic necessities of their favored college and apply. 


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours