I did my master's in social work. What about doing other master's in Germany in the same field?What are the requirements?
Asked by Sona Mariya Mathew about 1 year ago
Hey, Here are some social work Master's in Germany -
1. Social Work as a Human Rights Profession at Alice Salomon University of Applied Sciences.
2. M.A in Sociology, at the University of Mannheim
3. M.A. Social Work at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
4. M.A. International Humanitarian Action at Ruhr University Bochum
5. M.A Sociology at Bielefeld University.
Eligibility for each of the universities may vary. The requirements for a Master’s in Germany or the basic eligibility criteria are:
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
GRE or GMAT score
German Language Proficiency: DSH Level II or I, Goethe: C1 or C2 level, TestDaf: Level 2-4.
English Language Proficiency: IELTS: 6.5, TOEFL: 90.
Mark Sheet of the latest educational qualification
TESTS REQUIRED -
GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
PTE (Pearson Test of English)
I hope this was helpful.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours