I completed my graduation in 2018 as civil engineeringand after that i had career gap of four year so that i decided to do switch to computer science baground what should I do to get into abroad?

Asked by Prem kumar about 1 year ago

Answers 1

Most international students get confused when it comes to deciding which country will be best to study for a master in computer science. It is a tough task for international students. The MS courses in computer science provide international students with a strong foundational knowledge of information science and technology. According to Financial Express, 12% of both millennial and Gen Z students are interested in computer science. By pursuing this course in popular study abroad countries students get trained in various aspects such as artificial intelligence, programming, database design, software development, etc. 

The MS CS degree program incorporates some advanced coursework such as data science, scientific computing, robotics, cyber security and much more. The program enables students to apply different mathematical foundations and algorithmic principles to real-world problems. Computer science graduates can enter the fields of computer science, information technology, software engineering, mechatronics, and many others to build successful careers. 

International students who want to pursue MS from abroad in computer science can choose their specialisation from a variety of options available. Some of these specialisations include:

Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science
Big Data
Cloud Computing
Computer Architecture
Computer Networks
Cyber-Physical Systems
Internet of Things
Mobile Computing
Computational Geometry
Data Structures

International students seeking admission to the best universities for masters in computer science will have to fulfil the eligibility criteria and necessary requirements first. Here, we are providing some details about the eligibility and additional requirements for international students. 

Bachelor’s Degree
English Language Tests Scores
Work Experience
Passport and Visa


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours