I completed my BBA now I want to go abroad for my further studies (MBA) how can I apply for scholarship.?
Asked by Palak Rastogi 12 months ago
Different types of scholarships target different students.
Always check if you can apply, if the scholarship application deadlines are up-to-date, and if the scholarship is open to national students, international students, or both. Here is how you can apply to scholarships:
1. Register for the scholarship, usually by completing an online application form.
2. Check your inbox to make sure you’ve received the confirmation email.
3. Write a personal statement or essay. Try to be original and impress through your unique experiences and ideas.
4. Get official proof of your academic, athletic, or artistic achievements. Translate the documents if necessary — it usually is.
5. Get official proof of your low income or nationality (for region-based scholarships). Again, a translation might be necessary.
6. Submit the acceptance letter from the university. You won’t receive the scholarship without confirming that you will actually begin your studies.
7. Wait for the results. If selected, congratulations, you’re a winner!
If you need any help in applying for scholarships, you should directly get in touch with Study Abroad Experts here. They will not just help you with all the required information but also assist you in the entire application process for FREE.
Hope this helps!
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours