I am in 12 th right now I am confused abt my financial funding for studies . I want to know abt scholarship s and ways to fund my education further abroad?
Asked by Muskan Gupta about 1 year ago
Here is a list of scholarships that you can look for after passing class 12th
This scholarship allows Indian students to study at Cornell University, the USA, for their undergraduate courses.
Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Newcastle University offers these scholarships to students who have been offered a place to study at the university based on merit and diversity priorities.
Chinese Government Scholarships
These scholarships are offered under the India-China Cultural Exchange Program to students applying to Universities in China for undergraduate programs.
UBC International Leader of Tomorrow Award
The University of British Columbia offers the Award to international students applying to their undergraduate courses.
Please follow this process for applying for the scholarship:
1. Register for the scholarship, usually by completing an online application form.
2. Check your inbox to make sure you’ve received the confirmation email.
3. Write a personal statement or essay. There are enough models on the internet
but remember to be original and impress through your unique experiences and ideas.
4. Get official proof of your academic, athletic, or artistic achievements. Translate the documents if necessary — it usually is.
5. Or get official proof of your low income or nationality (for region-based scholarships). Again, a translation might be necessary.
6. Proofread all documents for errors and send them to the scholarship provider.
7. Submit the acceptance letter from the university (or an official document from the university proving you’ve been accepted). You won’t receive the scholarship without confirming that you will begin your studies.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours