I am completed my diploma in electronic and telecommunications. But i have gap in education so can i get admission in any country for Bachlores. Or any other option you have?

Asked by Mitesh Ratnaparkhi over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Saumya Chadha

Saumya Chadha

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

Yes, you are eligible to travel overseas after completing a Diploma programme without 10+2. Candidates who have finished a Diploma Engineering course (such as a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, for example) can study for a bachelor's degree in countries such as Australia. You should have received high scores on the diploma. You must complete your Diploma course within a specific time frame. If you have a long hiatus, it will be difficult to resume where you left off. It is not permitted in colleges. If you have a gap of one or two years, you have a decent possibility of returning to studies with proper documentation. If the college does not permit it, you must restart from the first year and retake the entrance exam to acquire admission. If you have any further queries, just ask me, or you can book a free call with our study abroad expert.


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours