I am a BAF (Bachelor in Accounting & Finance) graduate, so what course can I apply for in UK for my Master's?

Asked by Sharon Nalka over 2 years ago

Answers 1
Kaivan Dave

Kaivan Dave

Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development, web site traffic growth,

For a bachelor of accounting & finance (BAF) graduate, I always recommend either MBA or a MFin course. Business administration and finance are already the top picks for business and management aspirants. I don’t know why anyone would not pick any of these two & go for a regular economics course.

I mean that the degrees lead to tip paid professions, they are core areas of commerce so relevant to your graduation plus most in-demand professions in all top countries. I can understand that these courses charge a bigger tuition fee. But if you are ready to invest in a master program in the UK, I think gathering a little more funds is possible.

The best colleges in the UK; LBS Imperial, UCL etc are best known for their MBA and core commerce programs. So you get the best possible education as well. MBA has the most diverse career opportunities that allows you to work in multiple sections. On the other hand, MFin graduates are valued in every county for every industry. Because the jobs in this profession are mostly that bring money to the organization. It's only logical.

The average salary of an MBA holder in the UK exceeds 1 crore annually. While MFin graduates earn around 90 lakhs to 1 crore annually in the UK based on experience level. There are no other professions that are this lucrative in the UK or say the entire Europe. So if you are really interested in doing a masters in the UK, I say start now.

If you are still confused, you should directly get in touch with experts. They can evaluate your profile and find out the courses and universities that fit your records. This way you get to eliminate uncertainty and find your options quicker. 

Let me know if this helps and if you want any other information from my end. 



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours