I am about to finish my Engineering. What is the right time to start prepping for IELTS?What are the different types of scholarships provided by each country?
Asked by Isha over 1 year ago
On my side, it solely took me 4- 5 hours of preparation in a 14–15 days timeline. If you see the mockups of IELTS, I suppose it's one of the best English tests. I have given many more tough English exams on my university admission tests. At the start, I was worried that I wasn't making ready samples, etc. But my friend who had already given one a few years ago informed me that if you are proper at English, don't fear; you will do great.
After preparing the above timeline, I effortlessly received 7.5. I assume I should have acquired 8 if I had only prepared a bit extra, but I am happy with the results.
Different types of scholarships provided in some of the countries are as follows:-
1. British Council IELTS Award
According to the British Council IELTS Award, eight Indian students will get a £3,000 to £10,000 scholarship to help with their training bills. The reward quantity will be decided with the winning candidates' chosen institution's training charge.
Eligibility: Students must meet specific requirements to obtain the British Council IELTS Award. The following are some of them:
- Applicants need to be citizens of India.
- Students must rate at least a band 6 in their IELTS to be eligible for this award.
- If a scholar wants to learn about at a college or college, they ought to take delivery of the IELTS score as an admission requirement.
- Applicants need to possess a legitimate letter of acceptance from a worldwide institution.
- Students who want to apply for this IELTS scholarship download the application form from the British Council's website.
- In addition to the IELTS score, candidates can upload a recent image along with the certification.
- On completion of the form, applicants send it to the contact facts listed on the website.
2. Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarship
The Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) Scholarship gives Indian students a scholarship based on their IELTS scores. The Scholarship provides funding opportunities to Indians in the early to middle ranges of their careers working/studying in arts, humanities, or heritage conservation.
Eligibility: Some eligibility necessities are consistent across all Common Wallace India Trust Scholarships, grants, and fellowships, while others may differ. CWIT has created quite a few eligibility criteria discussed below.
- Applicants for CWIT promises should meet the following criteria:
Applicants ought to be studying in CWIT-accredited disciplines.
- Ideally, they have to be Indian residents residing in India.
- The applicant will no longer have received a CWIT pro to provide the ultimate five years.
- To follow this IELTS scholarship, candidates must download the software form from the Charles Wallace India Trust website.
- The latest photo should additionally be uploaded with the IELTS score.
- Completed types must be dispatched to the contact facts listed on the website.
- The college students shortlisted will be called in for an interview round through skype.
So I guess this is all you need to know. it should clear your doubts or if you are still with questions, just let them come. I will se to answer with my full potential. Let me know in case you want something else.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours