I am a tourism and hospitality graduate and certified in IATA. What are the best PGDM courses in Canada for me?

Asked by Anju 7 months ago

Answers 1


MentR-Me Team

International college students planning to learn about Hospitality Management Courses in Canada can seem to be for Graduate Diploma programs or Ontario College Graduate Certificate and masters courses. A graduate diploma is a 2-year program, graduate certificate and has master's are a 1-year program.

Hospitality faculties in Canada offer a BA, B.Com, diploma, and superior degrees at the bachelor level. MA, Post Baccalaureate Diploma, Graduate Certificate degrees at the Graduate level, and Doctorate in Philosophy degree at the doctorate level. Students are taught competencies required to strengthen business and purchaser interplay in the resort and tourism industry. Hospitality publications in Canada are internationally recognized for their flexible route structure and various specializations. Some of the specializations worldwide students can pick from are: 

  • Doctorate
  • Diploma

Some of the specializations international students can choose from are:

  • Tourism Management
  • Leisure and Events Management
  • International Facility Management
  • Culinary Management
  • Global Tourism Management
  • Resort and Hotel Management
  • Baking and Pastry Arts Management
  • Hotel Operations Management
  • Food and Beverage Management.

And here are the university suggestions -

  • Centennial College    
  • Sault College    Hospitality And Tourism
  • Seneca College    
  • Seneca College    
  • Humber College


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours