I am a student of Life science pursuing BSc microbiology. Currently studying in 3rd year. I want to study at South Korea. Help me in searching for best universities with scholarship programs.?

Asked by Harshada Pawar almost 2 years ago

Answers 1
Tejaswini Malik

Tejaswini Malik

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

Every South Korean university has its own admissions procedures, which are detailed on its websites. After selecting a university, the candidate must visit the university's website and submit their applications as instructed by the university. Candidates applying to study for a master's degree in South Korea must take an English language test to demonstrate their English proficiency. The following certificates are accepted by South Korean universities:

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System
PTE Academic stands for Pearson Test Of English
C1 advanced proficiency or C2 Proficiency (Cambridge English Qualifications)
Here is a list of universities that you can target:

KAIST – Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology
Seoul National University
Korea University
Sungkyunkwan University
Yonsei University
If you have any further questions just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours