I am a student of bachelor of architecture & I want to pursue my master's from Canada /USA Soo can you please shortlist the university based on the scholarship they have or I can get?

Asked by Ritik Bhardwaj 12 months ago

Answers 1

Hey, starting with Canada, a Master's in Architecture in Canada is a 1-3 years professional degree program for students interested in gaining in-depth knowledge about the construction of buildings and cities around the world. The average tuition fees of this program at top universities in Canada range between 10,000 to 50,000 CAD per annum (~5.7 lakh to 28.8 lakh INR).


University of British Columbia (UBC)

McGill University

University of Toronto

University of Waterloo

Universite de Montreal


Academic Qualification: International students must hold a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Most universities in Canada accept students from a wide range of academic fields.

Minimum Grade: Students who have completed their undergraduate study at an international university must have a minimum average grade of B+ in all coursework.

Standardized Tests to Study in Canada: Most universities in Canada do not require the scores of standardized tests to apply for master's in architecture. While not required, students may still submit GRE scores as additional evidence of their scholastic aptitude and skills.

English Proficiency Tests: International candidates who are non-native English speakers must provide results of an English language proficiency exam as part of their applications. These tests must have been taken within the last 24 months at the time of applying.

Coming to the USA now,  here's the list of TOP UNIVERSITIES for the same - 

Harvard University


Columbia University

University of California, Berkeley (UCB)

I hope this helps!




Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours