I am a Nonmedical student in the 12th class. Now which diploma I can do in Canada?

Asked by Karan yadav over 1 year ago

Answers 1
Faisal Mohdd

Faisal Mohdd

MentR-Me Team

Country Expert : Germany

Canada offers a wide range of courses to non-medical students. Particularly non medical students can go for Engineering and Technology Programmes. Canada supports a massive Indian diaspora and has a long standing history. Of course, owing to a properly growing economy and prolific training system, it is one of the preferred destinations for studies. Indian college students want to impervious their future right after 12th. 

Before going to Canada, Indian students need to obtain a sufficient score to study there. IELTS, i.e. The International English Language Testing System, is compulsory for any non-native speaker to check their skill level. 

Engineering and Technology Programmes
There is continually a scope in the subject of Engineering and technology. Rapid development and altering technology have in no way ending scope. To learn about Canada after the 12th, non-medical college students can opt for the following courses.

  • Biomedical Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Engineering Physics
  • Geological Engineering
  • Mechanical and Material Science Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Mining Engineering

Courses handy for diploma

  • Architectural Technology
  • Automotive Power Technician
  • Automotive Service Technician
  • Electronics Engineering Technician
  • Heavy Duty Equipment Technician 

Eligibility Criteria to Study in Canada
Candidates who want to pursue greater schooling in Canada have to fulfil the primary eligibility requirements for the same. Depending on the route necessities and the college the applicant has registered in, college students might also be required to take language and normal examinations.

The International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), and the Pearson Test of English (PTE) are all standardized language examinations that are fundamental for university entrance.

These adhere to a range of formats, frameworks, and result bands. These examinations fluctuate in several ways, but many institutions are given any of the scores. So it is up to the pupil to determine which exam to appear for.

Percentage Required 
The minimal proportion critical for analyzing in Canada is sixty-five percent or higher for the humanities flow in class XII, and 70 - eighty per cent or higher for the science/commerce move in type XII. Students with much less than a 60 percent grade point average can enrol in Foundation and Diploma programmes. 

Feel free to ask anything else! 


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours