I am a civil engineering graduate. I wish to do my MS in US/Canada. Can I know about the courses in civil which are in demand, universities which offer these courses and expenses of living there?

Asked by Pooja malik about 2 years ago

Answers 1
Ruben Osbon

Ruben Osbon

Director at Tax Resolution - Tax Relief Solutions for Businesses and Individuals

A Master’s (MS) in Civil Engineering abroad is a pretty sought-after application amongst international students. Civil engineers play an important function in growing and designing any structure by way of the use of advanced technologies. 

The period of the MS in Civil Engineering software program is 1 – 2 years in universities abroad. Anyone having an indispensable understanding of designing and building with a bachelor's in civil engineering or an associated diploma can practice for this program. Students are required to take any of the famous checks like GRE, IELTS, PTE, etc. for admission. This University is one of the leading look-up universities in Canada. Their masters in civil engineering is a 9-12 month direction that consists of a Capstone undertaking in Edmonton.

Read on to know some of the best colleges for civil engineering in Canada that can get you high-paying jobs: 

Top Canadian Universities for Civil Engineering:-

  • University of Alberta
  • McGill University
  • Algonquin College
  • University of Waterloo
  • University of Calgary
  • University of British Columbia
  • University of Toronto
  • McMaster University
  • Western University

Top UK Universities for Civil Engineering:-

  • Imperial College London
  • University of Cambridge
  • University of Oxford
  • UCL
  • University of Leeds
  • University of Manchester


Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours