I am 22 years old with no work experience and I have GRE and Duolingo score. can I get admission in USA for Masters in Computer Science for spring intake?
Asked by shiva over 1 year ago
Yes, you can get admission in the USA for a Master in Computer Science with no work experience, only with a GRE and Duolingo score. The United States of America (USA) is the land of possibilities regarding outstanding education and better professional prospects. The US is home to some great colleges and universities that provide Masters in Computer Science. An MS in pc science in the US takes 1-2 years and is on hand at many instructional universities.
Following are the universities for master's in computer science:
- Stanford University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Princeton University
- Columbia University
To pursue MS in laptop science in the USA for Indian students means complying with the requisite criteria.
- Candidates must have bachelors or undergraduate degrees equal to Bachelor's program in Computer Science in the USA. They may additionally have a degree in any technical self-discipline which is relevant. Aggregates of three GPA are a need out of 4 GPA. It has a minimum B grade with 83-86% of marks.
- Good rankings are essential in English language skill ability checks like TOEFL or IELTS. The minimum IELTS cut-off is generally 7, though establishments like the University of Southern California might also take delivery of 6.5 ratings, whilst some like Carnegie Mellon University insist on IELTS 7.5 score.
You can follow the authentic websites of selected universities to study overseas in the USA. International students want sixteen years of authentic education to be eligible to apply. Here is what you have to supply with the filled-up utility form:
- GMAT or GRE score sheet.
- TOEFL or IELTS rating sheet.
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- LORs (Letters of Recommendations).
- Certificates of Work Experience, if needed.
- Co-Curricular Activities as stated in the application.
- Passport Photocopies.
- Proof of funds, verified via financial institution statements of the three-month closing. You show cash to cowl training and living fees for at least one year.
- Health insurance documents.
So, With a GRE and Duolingo score, you can get admission to the USA for a master's in Computer Science for spring intake. Hope this has cleared your doubt.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours