hy ima student with 15years of education but getting an admission in foreign universities is required of 16years of education.soif thereare someschools who takes the admissioncanyoulist them please.?

Asked by Stephen 9 months ago

Answers 1
Danish Ali Khan

Danish Ali Khan

MentR-Me Team

Study Abroad Expert

Many universities accept 15 years of education abroad for a master's programme, but few only accept students with 16 years of education (12+4) for post-graduate programmes. If the student's preferred university is within the 16-year education requirement, you may:

Contact the university or college and express your concern.
Transfer to a preferred university during your undergraduate studies and complete your third and fourth years of studies in the United States or Canada.
Repeat a year at the preferred foreign university to meet the eligibility requirements.
Pursue a year-long master's degree or diploma programme in your home country before applying to the desired programme.
Here is a list of universities that you can target with 15 years of education:

New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Vancouver, BC
Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia 
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vancouver Island University, Nanaimo, British Columbia
HEC Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Adelphi University, New York
Ashland University, Ohio
Gannon University, Erie, Pennsylvania
Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Murray State University, Kentucky
National University, San Diego, CA
Pace University, New York City
Saginaw Valley State University, Saginaw, Michigan
Saint Leo University, Florida
Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
If you have any further questions just ask me.



Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours