How to crack IELTS?
Asked by Priyancy sharma about 1 year ago
No, but here I'm mentioning the relevant information that could help you to take admission to the Netherlands.
There are two ways to apply to Dutch universities:
- Universities accept applications through their website, using their own online application modules. Universities like Hanze UAS, Leiden University, and Groningen are some examples.
- Universities accept applications through Studielink, an online enrolment system. Some examples include Inholland University, The Hague University, and NHTV Breda University.
- You will have to make an account on either the college website or Studielink to provide your basic information, submit the scanned version of your documents, and pay application fees. This account will inform you about the application process and its stages.
Application fee: All colleges require that you pay an application fee while applying. The fee amount will differ depending on the college and course being applied to, so check with individual colleges about their application fee.
The common steps to applying for admission are as follows:
- Search for colleges and courses
- Contact schools and visit websites for information
- Narrow down your list of schools
- Take the language exams like TOEFL, IELTS or Staatsexamen NT2
- Write Motivation letters and ask for Letters of Recommendation
- Apply to the colleges which fit your interests
- Appear for video interviews of the colleges that shortlisted you (if applicable)
- If accepted, apply for a student visa
Dutch universities have enrolments twice a year: in September starts the fall semester and in February the Spring semester.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours