How to choose a good affordable University for marketing in the UK?
Asked by arnav raje over 1 year ago
A marketing degree from a UK university will allow you to network and develop transferable skills that apply to various commercial fields. You can improve your capacity to question and evaluate information and your communication and presentation skills.
Here are a few of the universities in the UK that provide marketing degrees at reasonable costs:
1. Sheffield Hallam University
Annual Tuition Fees (in GBP): 13,905
2. University of Chester
Annual Tuition Fees (in GBP): 12,450
3. Ulster University London & Birmingham
Annual Tuition Fees (in GBP): 12,500
Annual Tuition Fees (in GBP): 11,000
5. University of Sunderland
Annual Tuition Fees (in GBP): 13,000
6. Birmingham City University
Annual Tuition Fees (in GBP): 12,800
Qualifications for studying marketing in the UK in 2022:
- Undergraduate: In most cases, students who received their Higher Secondary School Certificates after Standard XII are qualified to enrol in the first year of undergraduate courses.
- An offer will often be made on grades between 75% (equal to ABB at A-Level) and
Postgraduates: For successful admission, students should have earned a degree in marketing or a closely related discipline that is at least three years long. Some UK colleges do, however, also welcome applicants from the sciences, the arts, and other fields.
IELTS standard standards are 6.0 overall, with no component scoring lower than 5.5.
Documents needed to study for a marketing master's degree in the UK
Although some colleges might not specify this, sending the following paperwork will help overseas students' applications:
- Official transcripts of previous degrees earned
- Non-English transcripts are translated into English
- Experience at Work (varies with the university)
- Letter of recommendations (depends upon university)
- SOP or a personal statement (statement of purpose)
The average course fees of top universities offering MSc in Marketing in the UK is approx. 20,000 GBP to 29,500 GBP per annum (equivalent to 20 lakhs – 30 lakhs INR). Compared to the fees charged, the salary offered to graduates at entry-level is 37,000 GBP per annum (35.4 lakhs INR). This can go up to 132,000 GBP annually, equivalent to 1.26 crore INR.
Popular Scholarship Programmes for Indian Students;
- British Council GREAT scholarships for Indian Students
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships
- Heriot-Watt SML International Merit Scholarships for Indian Students
- LSE Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS)
- Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) Scholarships
- Sir Ratan Tata Fellowships for South Asian Students at LSE
- Sussex India Scholarships
- University of Bournemouth Business School Dean's Scholarships for Masters Students
- University of Lincoln India Scholarship
- University of Oxford Felix Scholarships for Indian Students
- The University of Sheffield
- University of Southampton LLM International Scholarships
- UWE International Scholarships
Hopefully, this answer will help you to prepare yourself in a better way. Also, it is recommended to check the official universities' sites regularly for a requirement for a scholarship.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours