How much GPA do I need for the master's in a computer science course from Stevens Institute of Technology?
Asked by Sudheer Yadav about 1 year ago
Official transcripts for permitted schools of higher learning attended. Typically, a GPA of 3 (on a 4-point scale) or higher at the bachelor's level, and 3.5 or higher at the master's level, are required at Stevens Institute of Technology.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume (optional)
- TOEFL/IELTS rankings (for global students)
- An aggressive GRE or GMAT score*
- Students can post unofficial transcripts at some component of the software program software process, on the other hand, top-notch transcripts ought to be submitted as shortly as an applicant is admitted.
- Two letters of advice (academic or expert only) - Letters must be submitted electronically to the online software program application software system.
- Resume/CV (School of Business only)
- Personal Statement (required for all full-time applicants)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Depending on your native language and tutorial background, you would per threat in addition be required to furnish proof of English language Genius by way of submitting the penalties of an English language skill ability exam, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo.
- GRE/GMAT Score
So these are your opinions but feel free to check out more.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours