How many scholarships we can apply for at a time?How many are applicable for 1 year Master's?
Asked by Rutuja about 1 year ago
Hey, there is no restriction to the number of scholarships one can apply to, so apply tension-free!
Here is a list of the TOP SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MASTER'S abroad -
1. New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships: This scholarship is for Indian Master's or Ph.D. students in New Zealand. This scholarship covers tuition fees, living, travel and health insurance, and establishment allowance.
2. Research Training Program (RTP) Australia: this is a scholarship available to domestic and international research graduates from a few participating universities.
3. INSEAD-Syngenta MBA Scholarships for Developing Country Leaders (FRANCE): This is awarded to MBA students who are financially unable to pay for their course and belong to developing countries. Two scholarships are awarded per class.
4. Fulbright-Nehru Research Fellowship: This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students from Indian universities wishing to pursue a master’s education in an accredited university in the USA. However, this requires three years of work experience.
5. S.N. Bose Scholars Student Exchange Program for Indian Students: This scholarship helps provide opportunities to Indian researchers at Master's or higher levels. They could be studying in fields of science and technology.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.
Have another Question?
Get Answers from Experts within 12 hours